IRVINE,CA– April 26, 2018 – Neudesic announced the official release of its next-generation of Knowledge Management software, Unika, with enhanced features to help law firms and legal departments optimize the expertise of their lawyers and other personnel.
Unika offers greater capabilities to help firms create, find, and share knowledge, including:
• Intelligent Knowledge Assistant (IKA) is an AI assistant that can derive answers, find assets, and connect you with the right people within your organization.
• Knowledge Stacks allow users to organize and populate knowledge into a consolidated page that can be shared internally or with clients.
• Knowledge Campaigns can be deployed to inform employees about active pursuits, new clients, or company updates.
• Portals can be setup for HR, Business Development, and IT, to house department assets and FAQs
• People Finder provides quick and easy access to the collective skills and relationship capital of everyone in your organization.
“Since its introduction, The Firm Directory has given law firms and legal departments the ability to be more strategic in their assessment and assignment of internal talent,” said Jason Noble, Vice President, Neudesic. “Over the last several months, we’ve further refined our capabilities to help firm management better staff projects and align personnel with client matters through a more enhanced platform. With the new Unika platform, firms can create, find, and use knowledge to improve productivity and organizational efficiency.”
Unika is available now and can be experienced for free. To learn more or to schedule a demonstration, visit Unika.ai
Unika is the next generation of knowledge and experience management. The Unika platform helps organizations create, find, and use knowledge to improve productivity and organizational efficiency. Unika partners with customers to address challenges related to finding answers, a view of who knows what in the organization, and serves as a modern user-friendly repository of relevant information. For more information, please visit www.ikaun.com.
Tyler Suss, Sr. Product Marketing Manager