Introduction to ikaun at ILTACON 2022
Come find us at booth #811
ikaun is a world-class experience management platform for the legal services industry. Built based on the needs of business development, marketing, and knowledge management, ikaun offers a unique solution for streamlining how experience is discovered, shared, and reused by business development and fee earners.
Increase law firm revenue by 10% in 2 years using the exact same business development team.
Select a time below to schedule a demo.
Experience at your fingertips:
Ikaun's Experience Platform organizes your firm's unique "know-how" into a rich, reusable digital content library enabling faster pitches and proposals, better staffing, and secure knowledge sharing.
Matter and Experience Discovery
- Create a comprehensive database of knowledge around representative matters
- Capture critical data from your matter management system
- Respect "ethical walls" with tight security controls
- Create profiles with key information about your firm's associates, attorneys, and managing partners
- Discover internal experts with firm-specific filters
- Maintain control of filters available to specific users or groups
- Automate proposal creation and focus on client engagement
- Save product descriptions, case studies, costs, images, and even your best proposals in one library
- Ready-to-go content means not having to reinvent the wheel with every new proposal
Securely Manage & Share Content
- Easily upload documents or integrate your existing documents systems
- Find and share content with a prospective client in minutes
- Set custom visibility security controls per user or groups
President | ikaun
Who you will meet
As President of Ikaun, Jason drives the daily innovation pipeline that fuels ikaun’s client solutions and successes. He owns a team of technology experts dedicated to digital enterprise transformation through trending technologies, including collaboration, integration, cloud, and artificial intelligence.
Jason has spent over twenty years helping medium-sized and Fortune 500 enterprises build and manage complex, mission-critical digital platforms that advance collaboration through knowledge and management applications. Over the past eight years, Jason has worked with over 40 of the AmLaw 200 with a focus on knowledge management, collaboration, and experience discovery.