Introduction to Unika.ai at LMA Tech West
Unika transforms your collective experience from a disconnected set of spreadsheets and data sources into a centralized and complete platform of everything your firm has done, who did it, while making it easy to securely share internally or with clients.
Unika automates Business Development activities so your firm can bill more hours.
Select a time below to schedule a demo.
Experience at your fingertips:
Unika's Experience Platform organizes your firm's unique "know-how" into a rich, reusable digital content library enabling faster pitches and proposals, better staffing, and secure knowledge sharing.
Matter and Experience Discovery
- Create a comprehensive database of knowledge around representative matters
- Capture critical data from your matter management system
- Respect "ethical walls" with tight security controls
- Create profiles with key information about your firm's associates, attorneys, and managing partners
- Discover internal experts with firm-specific filters
- Maintain control of filters available to specific users or groups
- Automate proposal creation and focus on client engagement
- Save product descriptions, case studies, costs, images, and even your best proposals in one library
- Ready-to-go content means not having to reinvent the wheel with every new proposal
Securely Manage & Share Content
- Easily upload documents or integrate your existing documents systems
- Find and share content with a prospective client in minutes
- Set custom visibility security controls per user or groups
Approved by the top firms in the industry
President | Unika
Who you will meet
As President of Unika, Jason drives the daily innovation pipeline that fuels Unika's client solutions and successes. He is an experience management expert who is dedicated to digital enterprise transformation through trending technologies including collaboration, integration, cloud, data, and analytics.
Jason has spent over a decade helping law firms overcome experience, management, and business development challenges through the development of Neudesic Pulse, The Firm Directory, and Unika.ai.