Submitting to Chambers can be a pain. We get it. That’s why we have completely automated the process. Ikaun’s new Chambers and Awards Submissions feature allows your team to be more organized and efficient when building and submitting your submission form.
How does ikaun help?
- We help you get organized. Sometimes the hardest part is breaking the submission down into its constituent parts and getting everyone organized and focused on what needs to be done. Ikaun provides a simple task assignment system for each of your practice submissions, meaning you can assign tasks to specific practice leads to author the required content.
- We completely automate the process of selecting matters, clients and attorneys to include in your submission. Instead of manually identifying new hires, simply run a search, select the attorneys, and add them to the submission.
- Finally, we automatically generate your PB06 document for final submission based on all the work you and your team have done. No more copy-pasting from various sources. No more wasting time reformatting content. Your submission is one click away from being ready to go.
Ikaun makes the process for submitting to Chambers and other awards simple and automated.
- Ease submissions and data collections by using attorney profiles, clients, and matters to quickly create department and firm-specific submissions.
- Copy and customize by leveraging past submissions to quickly start new ones. Customize, add, and remove content quickly.
- Export and submit with fully compatible formats and templates provided by Chambers and Partners and Legal 500.
Chambers and Partners has announced new, extended submission deadlines for the USA and Europe guides. The dates are July 23rd and June 17th, respectively. If you find yourself struggling to keep up with your client-related workload, awards submissions will likely fall to the bottom of your list of priorities.
You can expect to cut the time you spend on Chambers submissions by as much as 50% with ikaun. And that’s just a fraction of the workload we can help streamline.
Ikaun was built to help organizations easily create, discover, and use knowledge to enhance employee productivity and increase business outcomes.
Leverage your organization's collective experience for better decision making; easily search for internal experts by skill sets, industry expertise, and more.
Ikaun’s Intelligent-Knowledge-Assistant searches through your ikaun environment and other connected systems to help answer FAQs, find people, find assets, or support complex research scenarios.
Create easy-to-read profiles that include biography, skills / expertise, employment history, certifications, affiliations and other key information about your employees.
Leverage experience already unified in your ikaun platform to create beautiful on-brand proposals and pitches in minutes.
Deploy knowledge campaigns to inform employees about active pursuits, new clients, or firm news.
Connect your document management systems, CRM, and other popular applications with ease and confidence.